More details of club history to be added as we receive it and as we have time to collect it in one place.
Between July 1st, 1929 and June 30, 1930 the Amateur Radio Callsign W9DUM was issued to John Douglas Martin Jr. of Rolla, Mo at 1003 Elm St, Rolla, MO (a graduate student in EE). By June 30th, 1931 the station was still listed in the name of John Douglas Martin Jr. but was listed as located in Norwood Hall on the Missouri School of Mines and Metallurgy campus in Rolla, Mo. Between September 1937 and March 1938 W9EEE had been assigned to the M.S.M. Radio Club, Rolla, Mo. By March 1940 (can’t find 1939 data) W9DUM was no longer assigned to anyone. Sometime between March 1941 and September 1946 W9 call district was split and the W0 district was created (more data needed). In September 1946 W9EEE was still the callsign of MSM Radio Club even though the W9/W0 split had already happened. The next year by September 1947 the MSM Radio club was assigned the callsign W0EEE, this date is also the first reference to the club station being in the Rolla Building.
During 1976 the club use AC0EEE as part of the US bicentennial celebration. For many years the club's repeaters operated under the call WR0AIN